Dustin Johnson Exteriors & Roofing Austin
901 South MoPac Expressway building 1, Austin
4.9 165 reviews
- Sharon Lear ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoDustin spent aver an hour assessing the status of various elements of the exterior of our home. In the end, he gave us an honest opinion that certain work was not needed yet, or could be combined later with other tasks to … More save cost. He also referred us to another contractor for one small job and one for a very large project. We really appreciated his forthright approach.
- Tex Whimsy ★★★★★ in the last weekDustin did a job for some folks I was living with. Although it was a larger messy project, the guys were extremely respectful and when they left it was like they were never there. I would definitely use them for my future … More projects.
- Clark Aylsworth ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoDustin Johnson Exteriors does quality work. I wanted to extend the thanks for taking good care of my Aunt and her need for new roof and gutters. They look outstanding and the crew was very polite and cleaned up every day. … More Thanks again
- Evita Sarkane ★★★★★ in the last weekIt has been my pleasure to be doing work with DJE over the last year . And together we have been creating beautiful projects taking care of our clients homes , while executing their home improvement visions according to their … More individual needs with the best of our integrity and care . With over 20 years of experience Dustin Johnson has been working on home improving Austin and its surroundings areas 1
beautiful&safe home at the time .
- David Galvan ★★★★★ a week agoAmazing south Austin roof company
- Mia Mendez ★★★★★ a week agoHighly recommend
- Paul Betancourt ★★★★★ a month agoDJE's crew did a great job coming in, tearing up our old roof and keeping the area clean. The new roof and gutters are awesome! The crew was fast, professional and clean. I highly recommend them!
- Michael Hartel ★★★★★ a month agoYou're in great hands with Dustin and his crew!
- Sarah Billingsley ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoGreat company! The staff is awesome! Very highly recommend!
- TheHoss42 ★★★★★ a month agoDustin and his team were professional and masters of their craft. I have recommended him before and will not hesitate to do it again.
- — A Google User ★★★★★ a week agoDustin and his team were professional and masters of their craft. I have recommended him before and will not hesitate to do it again.
- christopher lambert ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoDustin, and his crew were top notch! Glad to have someone we could trust with this issue after several clowns just took our money and put a band aid on it.
- Evaluator HVAC ★★★★★ 3 months agoDustin is building with high tech materials. I really enjoyed learning what the future of roofing has to offer. Highly recommended for professional services.
- Daniel Byrne ★★★★★ in the last weekWe have worked with Dustin @ Dustin Johnson Exteriors on many occasion's. As a foundation repair company, we operate on a tight schedule and expect Contractors to have the jobsite organized & prepared prior to … More our arrival.
Dustin is extremely detailed and proactive. He prepares clear specifications and timelines. His attention to detail is among the best in the business. We are always confident that Dustins projects will be run smoothly and efficiently. If you are looking for a Contractor with strong communication skills and an attention to detail, I would strongly recommend Dustin Johnson Exteriors.
- Walter Richards ★★★★★ 2 months agoDustin and his crew went above and beyond when I had my roof replaced by them. He was very thorough about what I should expect from his service, quality, and a prompt timeline. My duplex was vacant, and living out of state, … More he made the whole process very easy. In addition, he helped with tree trimming service, gutters, yard clean up, power washing the walkways after a big storm, and even showed the property to help find new tenants... amazing service. I would recommend Dustin Johnson Exteriors & Roofing Austin to anyone. Thanks again guys
- Tammy Zuehlke ★★★★★ a month agoDustin provides his clients with unparalleled service and support. Knowledgeable about his services and knows how to best help his clients. I had my whole roof redone and felt very confident in my decision because of his … More knowledge. He gives his best services to the customer. Again, he just gets it, and is always supportive of his clients. Thanks Dustin.
- Phoebe S ★★★★★ a month agoI put a call out on the Nextdoor app to see if anyone had any idea who I should contact about the puddle on the floor near the back entrance of my house when it rains. Dustin offered to come over the next day to check it … More out. It was a tricky leak, but Dustin and his associate Tim were really great and figured it out. I really enjoyed working with them, and am glad this problem has been solved! Definitely give them a call for any gutter/roofing issues!
- Ben Burrage ★★★★★ a month agoI had a mysterious leak on the floor by a back door which I thought may be a roofing issue. I had Dustin come over and after a little trial and error I ended up with brand new gutters and no leak! The initial install of the … More gutters wasn't completely correct by the workers but I was impressed with Dustin's promise to continue working until I was completely satisfied-- he's a stand up guy and I will definitely call him again in the future.
- Phoebe & Ben ★★★★★ a month agoDustin was able to help us troubleshoot a very tricky water leak issue. We had new gutters installed and Dustin was committed to making sure the issue was fixed, even coming back several times after heavy rains to check on … More it. We really enjoyed working with him!
- Kaitlin Maud ★★★★★ 5 months agoDustin & his team were great to work with. Communication was easy and I felt like I knew what to expect throughout the process. The only surprises we had were good surprises! For example, our old gutters turned out to … More be improperly hung so Dustin set us up with new ones and it's amazing how much better and more functional they are now. (Yes, it already rained.) Also as an FYI Dustin showed me where we had some fiber cables improperly hung on the side of the house. We got a technician out to fix those the next day and, as Dustin said, they were glad we called because it was a pretty dangerous set-up. The team was respectful, clean, and they got the job done on-time and right on estimate. 2 thumbs up!
- Kelly D ★★★★★ 2 months agoI had the roof of my back patio collapse this past week (poor build by a different contractor). Dustin came out after hours to apply a tarp but discovered that the situation was too dangerous. He stayed late to get a ton … More of pictures so that he could come up with the safest plan to get the roof down the rest of the way. He, and his guys, were here the next morning to demolish it. Once demo was done, they were picking up small pieces of stone out of the grass to ensure it was 100% cleaned up. They were amazing! Dustin took the time to educate me on how the build was done wrong so that I could articulate it in my upcoming lawsuit against the contractor who built it. I honestly could not have asked for anything more from them. Highly, highly recommend Dustin and his company.
- Cory Gaspard ★★★★★ a month agoDustin and Company have exceptional customer service to go along with great knowledge, professionalism and quality worksmanship! Look no further for your reliable, trustworthy contractor! Keep up the good work!
- travis pendley ★★★★★ 4 months agoDustins attention to detail and professionalism is unmatched. There is no project he can’t tackle. He communicates with his customers to make sure everyone is on the same page throughout the job. He uses only the top of … More the line, quality products. Dustin knows the features and benefits of these products and the value they provide for his customers.
- Andrew Michaelis ★★★★★ 9 months agoI just got my roof done Dustin Johnson Exteriors. They were very professional and even set up Camera's for me to watch the job get done remotely. The financing terms were great the project went smoothly. I'm … More super happy with my new roof. There was about a 20% overage in cost due to the extensive damage that I had but that was probably justified based on the condition of my old roof. They were still able to get it all done in 1.5 days on a tight schedule before the new year. THANKS
- Shawn Mansur ★★★★★ 4 months agoDustin Johnson Exteriors is the most responsive roofing company I have found in Austin Texas. What I love about Dustin's company is that they take care of the whole solution. They are not like the other guys who are … More just trying to get you a new roof. Dustin's company takes care of fixing the gutters, the Dumposaurus dumpster rental and other items that are related to the work you need done, so it is all done right. Plus, unlike the other guys around Austin Texas, he has great financing for the whole thing so it is just a couple hundred bucks a month instead of a five figure expense to get the house fixed up right. Great people!
- alvin price ★★★★★ a week agoDustin leads a highly professional team who offer the highest level of quality in more than roofing. He's the first person I recommend for anything related to servicing the exterior of the house.
- Cabinet Ninja ★★★★★ in the last weekI highly recommend them. They offer the best in products and service. One of the best Exterior and Roofing companies I have seen in a long time!
- deb gontarek ★★☆☆☆ in the last weekIn September 2019 I hired Dustin Johnson Exteriors for a total roof replacement and to fix some exterior issues. The project took two weeks to complete due to multiple no show, no calls and installation of the incorrect shingles. … More The shingles were removed and replaced with the ones I actually ordered. The owner, Dustin, sent me a long message apologizing and offering to refund $1K for my inconvenience. As of today, I have yet to see the refund even after multiple documented promises from his staff that the “check was being processed”.
I also had to hire a plumber due to the roofers bending the vent pipe to the water heater. It totally disconnected from the unit emitting carbon monoxide for weeks. The plumber also pointed out water damage from the area where the vent pipe was. DJE had initially replaced rotten plywood before installing the “roof system” that was purchased. In the end, the pipe had to be replaced.
After calling the office and owner, Dustin (who would no longer accept my calls), Michael finally came to my house to deliver the warranty. My husband re-addressed issues that were ignored and Michael took photographs of most of the issues. He also expected that he sign a satisfaction document even though he knew that we had been waiting over two weeks since the project completed to have someone come over to address our issues. Nothing was signed at that visit.
With multiple attempts of contacting the office and communicating with Michael via text, this was my final correspondence from him dated November 15, 2019: “Adrian (who was one of the project managers) is still on a job site so I haven’t spoken to him yet. I will update you when I hear from him. Just wanted to let you know I am working on it.”
The lack of integrity from DJE for the amount of money that was paid to him is insulting and infuriating. I would NEVER recommend this company.
- Kyle Terry ★★★★★ in the last weekDustin goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is up to the customers expectations. No matter how particular I was he worked with me and kept in me the loop while they were on our project. Highly recommended!
- Cory Williams ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoDustin goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is up to the customers expectations. No matter how particular I was he worked with me and kept in me the loop while they were on our project. Highly recommended!
- Joe O'Brien ★★★★★ a week agoGreat crew and on time and budget! They helped me on one of my investment properties and I’ll definitely call them again.
- Daniel B ★★★★★ a month agoWe have worked with Dustin on many occasion's. Dustin is always on schedule !!! His attention to detail is among the best in the industry. If you are looking for a contractor with strong communication skills and has … More an attention to detail, I would strongly recommend Dustin Johnson Exteriors.
- Kevin Bardo ★★★★★ 6 months agoAs someone who has been in asset management for the better half of my career, I priced out several roofing companies to compare - no one came close to the one-on-one interaction that Dustin provided from the get go. Dustin … More and Patrick are two down to earth, "matter of fact" gentlemen that give you a "what you see is what you get" experience. There are no hidden agendas, no hidden fees, no run around - what Dustin says he's going to do - HE GET'S DONE! Dustin himself worked onsite with his team to oversee the job, ensuring the scope of work was completed just as outlined. Work was completed ahead of schedule and his team was just as efficient as you would expect from a contractor installing a vital piece to the place you call home. Patrick walked us through each step of the way, from proposal to contract to scheduling, execution and post-install. Gutters were also installed in a deft fashion! We couldn't have asked for a more seamless experience! I'd recommend Dustin Johnson Exteriors to anyone in the market looking to upgrade their roofing and/or gutters!
- Craig Judge ★★★★★ a month agoDustin is an absolute master at his craft. Whether it’s perfection in his work, guiding his customers through insurance issues to make sure they get their deserved money, or having the knowledge to be able to not just explain … More every facet - but give you his expert level reasoning why, if you want your job done right and pain free then Dustin should be your first and last call.
- Timothy Carlson ★★★★★ 3 months agoA great experience from start to finish. Dustin and his crew are are the best? They were very professional, courteous, and they do outstanding work to the highest standard. They installed siding and roofing to my house and … More it now it looks and feels like a brand new house. I am ver happy with their work, Dustin and his crew are the best in the business. I highly recommend.
- Jessica Conner ★★★★★ 3 months agoGreat experience from start to finish with this company. Dustin loves what he does and he does it well. I was impressed with the professionalism of the crew that spent time completing the siding, paint, and window replacement … More project at my house. Not only did they do an amazing job, they also looked out for the safety of my kids during the process and tolerated my protective German Shepherd. I highly recommend this company.
- dustin johnson ★★★★★ 2 years agoIs it crazy to think your own company is great? If you don't, no one else will.