While some homes and establishments aim for a modern look for their roofs, there are some that aim for something natural, simple, and pleasing to the eyes. We are happy to let you know that we also offer thatched roof services.
Thatched roofs are one of the sought-after kinds of roofs because they are an excellent insulator, especially in cold weather. They are excellent natural insulation because the straw thatch has air pockets in them, which insulates the building not just in the cold weather but also during the hot seasons as well.
You wouldn’t have to worry about your electricity bills once you have these kinds of roofs installed in your home. Due to the natural insulation, you wouldn’t have to use a lot of your air conditioning or your heater in your home.
Why Have Us Install Your Thatched Roof
Our team is well experienced when it comes to thatched roofs. We have years of experience in doing them. We have satisfied a lot of our clients with our professional thatched roof services and a lot of homes and businesses have reached out and recommended us for their needs. Be stress and worry-free when you contact us for any kind of thatched roof services you need.
What stands us out from the rest is the fact we can match the thatched roofing to the theme and structure of your home or business establishment. We are happy to offer you any kind of thatched roof you want from a grass roof to even a tiki grass roof. We value the quality and the beauty of your roof as much as possible.
Aside from offering installation of thatched roofing, we also provide thatched roofing maintenance all year round. If ever you need a reliable roofing company to regularly check on your roofs, feel free to contact us the soonest. It’s an important thing to take note that thatched roofs also require a lot of regular maintenance like many roof types out there. Although these are built to last, sometimes bad weather conditions and other factors might deteriorate the roof’s quality.
Since we understand the importance of having a well-maintained roof all-year-round, we make sure to offer the best-priced services that are worth your buck. You can be sure that our installation, repair, and maintenance services on your thatched roofs are reasonably priced. You wouldn’t have to worry about those extra fees because we value our customer’s needs for having a good roof.
Our team is carefully skilled and trained for any kind of roofing problem that you may encounter in the future. Again you wouldn’t have to deal with all these stresses and hassle yourself because we will do all the work for you.
Important Reminders for Having Thatched Roofs
Here are some things to take note if ever you will be planning to have your own thatched roof in the future:
- Do not settle for getting materials that are subpar or have questionable quality. Be sure only to trust a reliable roofer to do the job for you.
- Contact the roofer in advance if ever you decide to get a thatched roof. Calling or giving your roofer a head’s up will provide them with enough time to prepare the needed materials and tools. Cramming or rushing the work would affect the finished product. So better if you give us a call ahead of time.
- Give the roofer essential details of what you want to have on this project. If ever this is your first time of having thatched roofs, don’t be afraid to ask the roofer for a catalog for you to go through.
- Let the roofer check out your place to make sure they can get the right estimate of materials needed. It’s recommended that you let them do the measurements on-site rather than giving the estimated numbers on the phone.
- As much as possible, do not buy materials yourself as the roofer already has all the needed materials needed to get your project going.
- Be available whenever they are already in your home. If ever there are things that seem off, be sure to tell them.
Get the Best Thatched Roof that is Right For You
It is about time that you get the most natural-looking roofs out there and save more on your electricity when you install a thatched roof today. You are sure to be able to feel the difference once you have them installed. Thatch roofs require little maintenance over their lifespan, but should be inspected annually for signs of damage or wear and tear. If any repairs are needed, our team is always available to assist you in order to ensure your roof remains in great condition.
At Dustin Johnson Exteriors & Roofing, we offer high-quality, natural-looking roofs crafted from straw, reeds, sedge grass, rushes, palm fronds, and other materials. We have various styles of roofs available to choose from so you can find the one that fits perfectly with the look of your home. Call us today for a free estimate on installing the best-thatched roof that is right for you! Our friendly staff will be happy to answer any questions you have about this energy-efficient choice and its many benefits.